Let’s get a plan
Much of 2011 had Noble running on cruise control. The issue I had was that it was slow for my taste. Gratefully, we started the [Organic and Heirloom] Tea Line, and I am thrilled with the products. I have not settled on a bag design yet, but our labels are beautiful and at least evoke the quality of the product.
In 2012, Noble sets its sights to be clear, concise, and consistent. That isn’t easy. Our blog is one place, our store another, and the monthly delivery customers are mainly done through e-mail and spreadsheets. Why is this a problem? It relies mostly on one person, which I do not like. It can cause confusion going between the site and store. Finally, the delivery customers (my favorites, by the way) have to little control and must wake for my reply and execution of any change in their information or preferences.
So, enough with the weaknesses. This year (and my goal is this first half of the year), we will design a better customer experience than you currently see. This will allow
- better clarity of our products, so that you can purchase and enjoy them easily.
- It also helps our causes, as they can get more face time with you.
- We also will be able to bring in special sections for
- monthly deliveries,
- limited time products/packages,
- customized bags (which I’m very eager to make public), and
- fundraiser campaigns for non-profits who like what we have but just do not need constant attention or advocacy.
I hope that you can enjoy Noble’s drinks more this year. The best way to help us is to refer us to friends, family, and great causes you think could benefit from Noble’s service. I am excited that all these years Noble has changed its products and path to best help its customers and serve its great causes.
Thank you to my friends and family of your support and cheerleading, as well Noble’s loyal customers and delivery recipients, who have made it a pleasure to serve with you in helping noble causes around the world.